Corporate Finance Executive
Corporate Finance Executive - Milton Keynes
We are recruiting for an opportunity to join the region's largest and most successful Corporate Finance Advisory team, completing more deals than any other firm and being recognised as the clear market leader in mid-market M&A. This is a fantastic time to join a growing team and enjoy a progressive, rewarding and challenging role as your career continues to develop.
What is involved in this type of role?
- A good understanding of the key value drivers and stakeholders in a Corporate Finance Transaction.
- You will need to have had experience of playing a key role in the delivery of financial due diligence on deals.
- Whether buying a business, selling a business; advice on mergers, management buy ins/outs, or raising finance to support business’ plans; your role will be to work in a team to guide clients through the process
- You will get involved with different types of work from exploring strategic options available to clients through to working on IPOs and be part of a truly integrated corporate finance offering
- You will have a genuine interest in building market relationships & networks and contributing to the process of winning new business for the Advisory team and the wider practice.
- Assist in the production and presentation of new proposals.
- Prepare fee estimates and budgets for client assignments and justify any changes over the duration of the project.
- Responsible for managing, motivating and coaching team members, providing regular feedback and supporting their development.
- You will confidentially play a key role in engagements, communicating with the core leadership team as and when necessary.
Who we're looking for:
Education, experience and qualifications:
- Professionally qualified (ACA or equivalent)
- You will have knowledge of what it means to undertake a corporate finance advisory or financial due diligence assignment.
- You will be interested in providing a distinctive service and unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
- You need to have a commercial approach to dealing with clients and know that every act matters from the simple things to the insights delivered to clients.
If you are ACA qualified or equivalent and interested in pursuing a Corporate Finance career providing transactional and advisory services to clients please contact us at Wavelength to discuss further.