Tax Junior / Semi-Senior
Tax Junior / Semi-Senior - Northampton
Are you interested in developing a tax career? Opportunity to join an independent firm in Northampton and develop your tax skills in a mixed tax role. You will be mentored by the Tax Director and be given study support to complete the ATT and CTA exams.
- Reporting to the Tax Director
- Preparation of tax returns and computations in respect of personal and corporation tax
- Dealing with any queries directly with the client which arise on the return
- Liaise with HMRC on client’s behalf and agree any liabilities or repayments
- Prepare Inland Revenue forms as appropriate and ensure deadlines are met
- Opportunity to get involved with tax advisory work relevant to your skill level
- Ideally ATT studier or qualified or qualified by experience.
- Must have current experience gained from working in Public Practice.
- Practical and technical tax knowledge in personal and / or corporation tax.
- Basic accounts knowledge
- IT packages (Excel, Tax Software, Word)