Accounts and Audit Senior
Accounts / Audit Senior - Qualified ACA / ACCA - Northampton
Opportunity for a qualified ACA or ACCA with a general practice background and trained in dealing with the audit and accounts requirements for owner managed businesses. This role will offer you skills progression to assist with your post qualification experience and provide you with exposure to a mix of advisory and compliance duties which will help to make you an all round general practitioner. There will be ad hoc assignments such as preparing business plans and cash flow forecasting.
The audit work will be a small part of the role and will be a combination of supporting the audit manager but also leading some of the smaller audits and the role will also involve training and assisting with the development of junior members of staff as well as reviewing some of the juniors' work.
Confidence when dealing with clients is essential, together with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Preparation of accounts from client’s prime records and accounting software
- Producing accounts to draft stage, including Tax Computation for Manager Review
- Assisting with Audits as required, and ultimately leading audits.
- Training and developing junior members of staff
- Dealing with clients and assisting with training client’s in respect of their book keeping requirements
- Nearly or newly ACCA or ACA qualified.
- Dealing with client queries and liaising with clients in respect of accounting matters.
- Supporting the managers in running their portfolios.
- Assisting with “one off” jobs such as cash flow forecasts.
- Preparation of management accounts and VAT returns.
- Knowledge of Sage essential.
- Knowledge of IRIS and other software useful.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious newly qualified currently frustrated by a lack of opportunity with their current firm.
Please contact Wavelength if this position is of interest and you have the experience and skills relevant to the role.
Apply for Accounts and Audit Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Part qualified Accounting Practice Accountant jobs in Northampton
- Part qualified Accounting Practice Accounts Assistant jobs in Northampton
- Part qualified Accounting Practice Audit jobs in Northampton
- Part qualified Accounting Practice Bookkeeping jobs in Northampton
- Part qualified Accounting Practice Compliance jobs in Northampton