1 day left
- Contract Type
A well-recognised mortgages brand is working exclusively with Robert Half to recruit a Financial Controller. If you are fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and are looking to work in a forward thinking and brand focused accounting role then please get in touch.
This business has a great reputation in the globally and is really looking for value add finance professionals who enjoy interacting with operational managers and leading process improving around financial reporting and control.
As you will be required to join the existing finance team to really drive robust financial control and improved management information.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to the Group Financial Controller in respect of the managing the financial operations and financial control processes for the company's mortgage and development finance products, including:
- Preparing initial daily, weekly and monthly MI reports for review
- Undertaking additional tasks as required by the Group Financial Controller and Director of Finance
- Ensuring the payment of all loans net of the arrangement fee and the procuration fee are processed accurately
- Accounting for the advance of the mortgages, the accruals on the mortgages, the payment of coupons and the maturity or rollover of mortgages. This should be performed in line with the agreed documented processes and procedures
- Ensure all reconciliations are completed on a timely and accurate basis across all relevant balance sheet accounts in adherence with the month end timetable
- Manage a team of  individuals against agreed objectives, providing clear management and development opportunities
- Maintain and develop all mortgage finance operations activities, using the Phoebus operational platform to the best of its abilities with close engagement with the mortgage operations team
- Production of the regulatory reporting as it relates to Mortgages. This should be performed in line with all agreed procedures
- Work with the Group Financial Controller to review the control framework across mortgage finance operations including documenting processes/procedures and an assessment of financial risks and controls
- Ensure day to day operational cover across the team and to eliminate any identified dependencies
These roles are very varied and would enable someone to build an exciting career with a growing business. This organisation has a number of flagship sponsorship deals and is every visible in the UK.
If you are fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and looking for a Financial Controller role then please apply to find out more. Ideally you will need a strong academic background and have worked for strong branded business. If you are looking to make your first move out of practice then this could be a really exciting next step. Mortgages experience is essential.
This business is a strong and well recognised business in Basingstoke.
Salary & Benefits
£50,000 -£60,000 + Benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly