Temporary Purchase Ledger
You will be responsible for:
- Checking invoices and posting them accurately to the financial ledgers
- Dealing with VAT correctly
- Checking and reconciling statements from suppliers
- Dealing with all purchase enquiries
- BACS or cheque payments.
- Preparation of accruals for standard charges not yet invoiced at month end.
- Supporting the finance team with other general duties as and when required.
- Excellent experience working in Purchase Ledger.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- The ability to understand and meet targets and deadlines.
- Good administration skills and an attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- High level of commitment to customer service, and getting things right first time.
- To be presentable and articulate.
Being able to use excel, v look ups and pivots
Good all rounded systems knowledge, being able to pick systems up quickly.
This role Will pay £10.00 per hour plus holiday pay.
If you are interested in this role and would like the opportunity to join a progressive organisation please call Jay Bhojani on 0121 616 4600.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.