1 day left
- Contract Type
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for a Systems Accountant on a permanent contract with our client, a well-respected company in Bristol. The role will pay up to £50,000 + car allowance + large benefits.
The role is split between core accounting and systems development/ implementation - but the role leans slightly more towards the systems piece. The role holder will also be responsible for control for revenues and costs within direct margin.
- Monthly reporting including analysis and commentary of variances vs prior month
- Preparing accounting adjustments for revenues where an automated solution is not in place
- Providing a flash forecast of the month with analysis and commentary
- Producing working capital forecasts for balance sheet accounts
- Oversee interface accounting working with the data warehouse
- Develop and maintain understanding of systems change projects and ensure impacts on accounting are understood by project teams
- Work with IT stakeholders across the business to look to streamline and improve the systems
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Strong on IT systems - advanced Excel, with experience in data warehousing
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills - ability to convey complex financial information to non finance professional
Offering fantastic benefits package, and joining at a time of exciting change, the company can offer fantastic opportunities for future career development/
For more information, please call Paige on 01179 935 400, or to apply, please e-mail your CV
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Apply for Systems Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly