5 days left
- Contract Type
- Full time
Responsibilities will include:
- To ensure monthly invoices are raised on time with the correct evidence and approvals to ensure prompt payment. This includes pass through invoices, core invoices and the monthly variable invoices.
To Provide accurate quotes to the customer when needed for key service deliverables.
- To raise purchase orders for suppliers linked to the accounts to ensure financial accuracy and good governance.
- To develop a good Business partnering relationship (both internal and external)
- To work with the Senior Management Team to support business growth and opportunities
- To produce the product catalogue in line with contractual obligations and timescales to the customer.
- To support the Management Team to meet budgets and forecasts through both the production and management of financial information and associated business drivers so that performance can be presented and understood.
- To support the month end process, monthly forecast and any other reporting requirements as set by the Finance Leadership Team.
- To assist in managing risk by assisting in external & internal audits and ensuring all aspects of compliance and control are met.
Your experience will include:
Early stage studier, ACCA / CIMA
Strong Excel skills & any SAP experience would be advantageous
Good written / oral communication skills.
Works in a structured and methodical manner with attention to detail and accuracy
Deadline oriented whilst managing own workload
Ability to present at Business Manager level with insightful information
Business planning and forecasting
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day’s holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share ownership scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.