Ambitious Senior Accountant required to fulfil Client Manager role in Practice - varied portfolio
Client Manager Job based in Hertfordshire
Public Practice Recruitment Limited are working with an exceptionally successful Hertfordshire based independent practice to source a Client Manager to supplement their senior management team. This Client Manager job in Welwyn is suitable for an ambitious ACCA/ACA qualified accountant working in a public practice accountancy firm. The role will involve managing a portfolio of clients across a breadth of sectors and is very much a client facing role.
The practice provides a range of accounting services including Audit & Accounts, Taxation advice/planning and Payroll services, Corporate Finance and Financial Services. Culture within the practice would suit someone who is eager to progress, but still enjoy a sound work/life balance.
The Client Manager job will entail;
• Year End compliance work for a range of clients including Sole Traders, Partnerships & Limited Companies
• Client development and relationship management
• Corporation tax returns and basic tax advice to clients
• Supporting the work and development of Junior and part qualified accountants
• Production of management accounts
The perfect Client Manager will have gained a minimum of 3 years’ post qualified experience within a busy public practice accountancy firm and have a proven track record of delivery excellence. You will be confident in communicating with clients at all levels, and in managing multiple deadlines. We are ideally looking with an accountant who has experience in using Xero.
This role will ideally suit a Senior Accountant looking to progress into a management role or an existing Client Manager who is looking to join a public practice that will enable them to achieve their career goals.
To find out about more Senior Accountant & Client Manager jobs in Hertfordshire please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.
Apply for Ambitious Senior Accountant required to fulfil Client Manager role in Practice - varied portfolio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Fully qualified Accounting Practice Accountant jobs in Welwyn
- Fully qualified Accounting Practice Bookkeeping jobs in Welwyn
- Fully qualified Accounting Practice Compliance jobs in Welwyn
- Fully qualified Accounting Practice Finance Business Partner jobs in Welwyn
- Fully qualified Accounting Practice Assistant Accountant jobs in Welwyn