Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently recruiting for an experienced Financial Controller to head up the UK Division of an expanding Multinational Maintenance and Construction Business at their base in Birmingham.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Managing Director in the financial management of the business through a forecasted period of significant growth.
Duties will include:
* Developing effective reporting and analysis
* Improving financial controls
* Managing the full finance team inclusive of management accounting, tax, group reporting etc
* Budgeting and forecasting
* Working with the wider business to ensure profitability of contracts
* Liasing with Group HQ overseas
Those interested in being considered for this role will ideally have experience working in a contract based industry (facilities, construction, maintenance, engineering etc), be a qualified accountant and have significant experience in managing finance teams.
Salary & Benefits
A base salary of Â£50,000 - Â£65,000 is offered + company car + benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.