Accounts & Audit Manager
Audit & Accounts Manager role for an established mid-tier Accountancy firm in North West London
A highly established mid-tier firm has a brand new finance opportunity based in North West London The firm works with a wide range of businesses across various sectors and have grown significantly over the last few years.
I am recruiting for an Audit & Accounts Manager who has experience controlling a portfolio of clients and taking responsibilities for all services provided to these clients. You will be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) and have experience leading audit and accounts assignments, managing the work of more junior staff and ultimately acting as the key point of contact for a variety of clients
The firm are looking for a future Partner and support will be provided to ensure that the successful candidate is able to develop towards Partnership.
- To manage a portfolio of clients, monitoring work-in progress against internal budgets and agreed fees, billing and keeping the client partner aware of status and issues.
- To liaise with the clients on all aspects of the audit or accounts assignment and to be the main point of contact for any ad hoc queries.
- To plan the audit work and implement that plan, identifying key issues.
- To plan staffing requirements for audits and prepare and finalise statutory accounts
- To act as an ambassador for the firm, to build up contacts and develop new business opportunities.
- To coach and develop junior team members
- To assist partners and staff in quoting for new work, including identifying specification and time costs involved.
Apply for Accounts & Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly