The purpose of your role will be to maintain the financial records under the licence and in accordance with the trust deed whilst working in an extremely fast paced environment.
A well known FMCG business in Watford are looking for a Senior Games Accountant to join their team.
- Ownership of finance matters in relation to trust deed and legal documentation
- Provide support development and leadership to ensure the maintenance of the control environment and the improvement of financial and operational practices.
- Ad hoc interim & annual reports
- Ensure all internal and customer reporting deadlines are met as agreed
- manage and mentor 1 x team member
- Business partnering with stakeholders in legal and regulatory, commercial finance, sales and marketing
- Qualified accountant (ACA) Strong financial accountant
- You will ideally come from a practice and/ or retail business in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in a time critical environment and working to tight dead lines
up to £55,000 per annum Plus benefits