Financial Accountant (copy)
We have just registered a fantastic opportunity for a process driven Financial Accountant to join a high-end and expanding retailer based in Oxford. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the accounting functions of the whole business.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing month and year end accounts
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts
- VAT Returns, payroll and HR
- Liaising with the team in respect of returns, stock, claims and purchase ordering
- Cost pricing to ensure margins are maintained
- Statutory Compliance
To be successful in this role, you will ideally be a fully qualified accountant and have relevant experience in a similar role. You will be a competent user of Microsoft Excel and you will have previous working knowledge of Sage. You will have the ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner with stakeholders across the business. You must have exceptional attention to detail and excellent organisation skills along with a methodical approach.
Our client is an award winning innovative company in the retail sector. This forward-thinking business are currently looking for Financial Accountant to join their rapidly expanding team.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.
More searches like this
- Qualified by Experience Retail Accountant jobs in Oxford
- Qualified by Experience Retail Financial Accountant jobs in Oxford
- Qualified by Experience Retail Head of Finance jobs in Oxford
- Qualified by Experience Retail Financial Planning & Analysis jobs in Oxford
- Qualified by Experience Retail Financial Reporting jobs in Oxford