Job ID: SLSW05
Salary: £55,000 to £70,000 (dependent upon experience) + benefits + progression opportunities
Growing Top 50 accountancy practice are currently looking for their partners of the future and have an opportunity for an Audit Director. If you an Audit Senior Manager or Audit Director in a mid-tier accountancy practice, our client would be interested in speaking with you.
- Responsible for managing a large client portfolio ensuring that the right resources are applied and service levels are delivered.
- You will be expected to support the Partners in the development of new business relationships through regular networking and attending events and by the delivery of high quality audits.
- You will be expected to actively engage with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the completion audits from the planning stage to the final client meeting and will report directly to the Senior Manager and Partner.
- You will be responsible for managing the audit team this will involve allocating work to team members and ensuring the team complete audits in a timely manner and within budget. You will also be expected to take an active role in coaching, motivating and developing junior team members.
- Preparing / reviewing year end statutory accounts.
- Assist with business development; this will include researching and preparing innovative proposals for new work and preparing presentations to prospective clients.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with significant experience in external audit within public practice.
- Have experience in developing and maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Have experience in managing more junior staff.
- With this role come the pre-requisite that the candidate is motivated, committed and flexible with the ability to meet deadlines. A natural team player is essential, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.