Job ID: PT149
Salary: £38,000 - £44,000 + Benefits + Career Progression
An opportunity has arisen to join one of Lancaster’s most well respected, regional Practices as an Audit Manager.
The role will be reporting directly to the senior managers/partners who are ultimately looking for someone to progress in their role as well as assist in the progression of junior members of the team.
- Taking responsibility for planning, field work and completion of statutory audits for a mixed portfolio of academies, charities and commercial entities
- Preparing individual and group statutory accounts under UK GAAP, including FRS102
- Managing audit teams on site to ensure assignments are completed on time and within budget
- Preparation of corporation tax computations
- Monitoring of WIP and billing
- Preparing draft reports and other documentations for presentation to clients
You will need to have qualified in ACA/ACCA and have strong accounting and auditing skills stemming from a professional practice background
I am currently recruiting for a variety of positions in Accounts, Audit and Tax across the North West area so for a confidential discussion regarding what options could be available to you please contact me directly.
Apply for Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly