BUSINESS OUTSORCING MANAGER – LEATHERHEAD
BUSINESS OUTSOURCING MANAGER – LEATHERHEAD
Job ID: KELHD01019
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 Including excellent benefits
Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Manager to join the Corporate Services Department of a top 30 International Accountancy firm in Leatherhead. The firm curently sits as a Top 30 practice but tends to be seen as a boutique and an excellent alternative to the Big Four and Top Ten firms in the UK. The client base is extensive, ranging from the business affairs of high net worth individuals to multi-national groups and they are involved in the full spectrum of business, from start-up and entrepreneurial companies to mature groups, across a wide variety of commercial and generally high margin sectors.
The Corporate Services Department provides a range of services including management accounting services, audits, payroll services and company secretarial support. This includes providing management and financial reporting services and often encompasses a full outsourcing of the client’s accounting operation.
- Review of management accounts for UK and multi-national companies and groups, prepared by staff within the department
- Advising on VAT and PAYE matters, including the review of quarterly VAT returns, EC sales lists and Intrastats
- Corresponding with clients on a day to day basis in respect of general business advice on a wide range of subjects to clients
- Assisting startups in all aspects of financial support
- Implementation of accounting and computerised financial systems
- Review of annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships, companies, LLPs and charities prepared in house
- UK and International financial reporting
- Multi currency accounting
- One-off project work
- Preparation of business plans, budgets and cashflow forecasts
- Reviewing and reporting on financial information systems
- Day to day management of staff and development, including bi-annual appraisals
The client base that the department deals with is extensive, ranging from SMEs to international groups including:
- Technology & e-commerce companies
- Subsidiaries of quoted and non quoted overseas corporations
- Art galleries and antique dealers
- Upmarket retail suppliers and outlets
- Sports personalities/motor sport
- PR and marketing
- Property development and investment
- A sound knowledge of financial issues and commercial exposure mixed with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A recognised accountancy qualification, and be able to demonstrate that they have worked in an environment where it is necessary to deliver accurate information on a timely basis.
- Unfortunately there is no sponsorship on offer with this role.