Audit & Accounts Manager | London
Recent growth and an internal re-shuffle at this leading London based practice has resulted in the demand for an experienced Audit & Accounts Manager to join the team.
The ideal candidate will be ACA / ACCA Qualified and to be considered for this role you must have 5+ years’ experience within an accountancy practice!
- Reporting directly to a Partner, you will manage your own client portfolio.
- Your clients work will include; Audit, Accounts Preparation and Tax.
- Leading your own designated team, you will; delegate and review their work, provide support and training where required.
- Maintain contact with the client and keep the Partners informed of any issues raised.
- Plan and decide on budgets and ensure that assignments are carried out in line with these.
- Assist the Partners with business networking events.
- This practice has a genuine need for succession within the 10 years and they are looking to find their partners of the future.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Experience of managing a client portfolio.
- A minimum of 12 months’ experience as a manager.
- Our client is unable to provide sponsorship, you must have the right to work without restriction in the UK.
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers.