Do you feel you have the potential to be a Partner but are frustrated by the lack of opportunity?
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are working with a well-established Stockport based accountancy firm with a reputation for quality. This Partner Designate job in Stockport is suitable for an ACCA/ACA qualified accountant with extensive experience gained in a public practice accountancy firm.
This presents a fantastic opportunity for a Manager who is looking for progression into a more client facing and strategic role, or for an existing Partner Designate/Associate Director who wishes to take a more proactive role in practice development.
The practice works with a varied portfolio of clients, ranging from start-up right through to large corporate entities. This is an independently owned firm of chartered accountants in Greater Manchester, very much a mixed practice environment working with sole traders, small Limited Companies and SME's to deliver a fully outsourced accountancy offering.
The firm are also registered auditors, with a small number of Audit clients and are looking for someone specifically with Audit experience to manage and potentially develop this part of the business.
The Partner Designate will be responsible for;
• Managing the flow of work within the accountancy practice
• Meeting with both prospects and existing clients to discuss the range of services
• Business Development activities designed to increase fee income and attract new clients to the practice
• Assessing the training needs of more junior members of staff
• Managing a team of fully qualified and part qualified accountants
• Reporting directly to and working closely with the Partners to create the operational and strategic growth plans for the practice
As a member of the senior management team you would undertake the final technical review of all outgoing work, be setting and authorising fees, managing WIP, and so would need to be capable of coming in at a level above the existing managers to take this responsibility.
Ideally the Partner Designate will be ACCA/ACA fully qualified and will have a minimum of five years' experience of working within a busy public practice accountancy firm. A broad commercial knowledge base is desired for the role, and priority will be given to candidates with the aptitude for creative thinking and with the necessary interpersonal skills required to influence both clients and internal stakeholders. RI status would be desirable, or alternatively the potential to gain RI status in the next 6-12 months.
This is an ideal opportunity to fast track to equity Partner;
• If you feel that you have the potential to be a successful partner but are frustrated by the lack of promotion opportunities within your existing firm please contact us to discuss this role
• If you are keen to be given more autonomy in your role, and have your voice heard whilst contributing directly to the future growth of an already successful practice, then this is the ideal role for you
To find out about more Partner Designate jobs in Stockport and Manchester please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Limited are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT, Employment Tax, Finance and Wealth Management.
Apply for Do you feel you have the potential to be a Partner but are frustrated by the lack of opportunity?
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly