Audit & Accounts Senior
Are you an engaging and hardworking Accountant who is looking for a new opportunity for growth and development within your next career move? Public Practice Recruitment Ltd have a new position available for a reliable Accounts and Audit Senior (ACCA/ACA qualified/part qualified) to join a fast growing and evolving accountancy firm based in Staffordshire.
This established accountancy firm based in Stoke-on-Trent is currently looking to appoint two new Audit & Accounts Seniors due to recent growth of the practice. Our client is one of the largest independent practices in the region with consistent and continual growth within their client base. They provide high quality business advice and services ranging from personal tax to estate planning to a range of clients.
With over 60 members of staff working for this dynamic accountancy firm, they are not short of knowledge and skills to provide the best possible solutions for their clients personal and business requirements. Do you feel you’ve got the required skills and ambition to join this experienced accountancy firm?
Are you comfortable with being challenged and working to tight deadlines? Public Practice Recruitment urge you to apply if you feel like you are the right fit for this role.
The successful applicant will need to be confident in communicating with clients and able to lead Audits. The work will be split 50:50 Audits and accounts for a diverse range of clients, delivering extensive experience in external audit work.
The main responsibilities for this Audit & Accounts Senior job in Staffordshire includes;
• Accounts preparation for Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnership, LLP’s & Charities
• Reviewing the work of work more junior members of staff
• Planning and completion of audits
• Taking full responsibilities of the day audit process
• Working closely with the partners
• Cashflow forecasting
We are looking for an Audit & Accounts Senior ACCA/ACA qualified or part qualified with 4 years’ experience to join this amazing accountancy firm with a wealth of opportunity for the right candidate, looking to expand their knowledge and opportunities whilst growing alongside the company.
Qualities required for the Audit & Accounts Senior include;
• Practice experience is essential
• Experience of leading an audit assignment form planning through to approval of the statutory accounts by the Board
• Strong financial reporting knowledge essential
• Ability to prepare consolidated statutory accounts preferred
• Supervision and mentoring of trainees and audit teams
• Corporation tax compliance work and ad hoc tax planning advice
To find out about more Audit & Account Senior Jobs in Staffordshire please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT, Employment Tax and Finance.
Apply for Audit & Accounts Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly