Junior Finance Business Partner £28,000 - £35,000
Working with a highly reputable company based in Yatton, Robert Half are partnering exclusively to secure an junior Finance Business Partner
One of our critical business priorities to achieving this is growing product profitability and sales growth. As a progressive finance business partner you will have an active partnership with both sales and service management. The commercial controller will be committed to providing the highest standards of business partnering to key stakeholders. You will provide 'real time' support and analysis, to be a trusted adviser and to add value that will assist in decision making. This role will also play an integral part in ensuring that the team's financial accounting and reporting objectives are met.
- Finance and commercial advice, guidance and analysis for the Sales & Service teams
- Proactive approach to business partnering
- Recognised with Plasma as the authority on sales and service financial information
- Develop close relationships with sales and service directors and managers.
- Provide constructive challenge on commercial risks and challenges across the business
- Work closely with the commercial team to ensure orders are loaded and documented in a robust manner.
- Support production of monthly consolidated accounts in a timely and accurate fashion. Produce analysis and reconciliations to support the monthly accounts.
- Ownership of financial accounting in relation to sales and service
- Deferred revenue accounting and reconciliations
- Installation & Warranty provisions
- Sales & Agent commission calculations and accruals
- Loading of monthly orders into the consolidation system
- Bank reconciliations
- Capital Accounting
- Calculation of capitalised R&D
- Ownership of Intercompany confirmations
- General accruals and prepayments calculation and reconciliation
- Prepare schedules for monthly directors' report
- Prepare monthly service management information pack for service director
- Produce monthly regional financial analysis
- Calculation of monthly FX schedules for submission to Head Office
- Calculation of monthly debtor analysis for submission to Head Office
- Support annual financial submissions to Head Office such as tax pack, patent box and R&D tax credit applications.
- Prepare analysis for Sales Director on orders trends
- Prepare monthly Intrastats & EC sales list
- Provide accurate and timely product cost information to support operational budgets and forecast
- Coordinate non-operations cost centre exception analysis with managers.
- Collaborate with our global sales and commercial teams to ensure risks to the forecast are understood and mitigated
- Support the annual budget planning and submission process
- Support monthly forecast preparation and associated forecast analysis
- 28,000 - £35,000
- Study Support
- 25 days holiday
- Great Pension
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Apply for Finance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly