Client Director - Practice - £Excellent + Bonus
My client is part of an acquisitive fast-growing accountancy firm. As part of succession planning they are seeking a new Client Director to join their management team and lead the strategic direction of the practice.
Situated in Oxfordshire they have business clients spread across the Thames Valley and into central London as well as private tax clients throughout the UK and in over 50 countries abroad.
Clients include small and medium sized companies involved in manufacturing industries, retail and wholesale, service industries as well as farming and technology.
The role will suit an individual who embraces client engagement and can build / sustain long term relationships providing guidance on a variety of financial matters. The firm has a full service offering with specialists available to advise on issues such as complex tax planning, banking and corporate finance.
The firm has a well-trained and motivated team who are involved in communicating directly with clients at every level. Continued development of the staff through their professional training and beyond ensures a high-quality standard of work is delivered.
- Good knowledge of accounts, tax and the wider business economy to talk knowledgeably to clients about business strategy, economic trends and tax planning.
- Proven experience at a senior manager level or above in a firm of accountants.
- Audit trained and able to be an RI with solid technical skills / accounting standards.
- Able to manage a busy team of staff and motivate them to deliver a high level of productivity.
- Able to manage deadlines and organise work flow efficiently.
- Personable – good at mixing with staff, clients and prospective clients from making a good first impression to building lasting relationships.
- Ambitious for the firm. They have a growing office and want to develop it more and add on more business services.
- Either locally based or keen to relocate to the Oxfordshire area and develop local networks of potential clients and other professionals.
- A highly competitive salary and unlimited performance based bonus.
- Opportunity to develop your own team in a progressive high growth firm with a strong, loyal client base.
- Autonomous culture where you can make decisions and have limited bureaucracy to contend with.
To discuss this further and for more information please forward a CV for immediate attention