Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently shortlisting for a qualified FP&A Manager to join an expanding privately owned group, at their headquarters in South Birmingham. This is an ideal opportunity for an entrepreneurial character to move away from a role with routine 'month-end' duties into more of a project focused position, reporting directly to the FD.
- Newly created role heading up the FP&A for a highly acquisitive group, therefore previous exposure to M&A activity will be advantageous
- Provision of analysis, forecasts, financial models, cash-flow, decision-support on investment plans such as start-ups, joint-ventures and acquisitions, as well as supporting the growth of existing businesses
- Investigate, evaluate and explain investment options.
- Provide commercial insight
- Support the compilation of commercial terms in new business areas.
- Looking for a commercially focused, blue sky thinker who is comfortable leading a new function, within an ever changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills and confident presenting findings/recommendations to the board.
- Prior experience of dealing with corporate finance boutiques or banks would be helpful.
- Able to demonstrate a track record in financial planning and analysis.
- Hold a recognised Accounting qualification, or equivalent.
Salary & Benefits
For the position of Financial Planning and Analysis Manager the budget will be circa £55,000 - £70,000 + car/car allowance + benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.