7 days left
- Contract Type
Robert Half Accountemps is currently working with a market leading price comparison service based in Central London, to recruit a Finance Manager on a contractual basis at a daily rate of £350-375 p.d.
The Finance Manager role will involve:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the consolidated UK P&L of £7m.
- Liaising with and managing AP & AR clerks to ensure these modules can be closed on a timely basis
- Preparing and posting all accruals, prepayments, intercompany, transfer pricing and other adhoc journals.
- Variance analysis and reporting to the US parent.
- Completing all balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing monthly VAT returns
- Preparing payroll files and getting appropriate levels of authorisations before getting the AP clerk to make payment
- Preparing statutory financial accounts for the UK operations including liaising with PWC on any audit queries
- Preparing publisher payout calculations and sent out all corresponding invoices
- Fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/CA)
- Strong technical accounting background, with a look to turn more commercial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- The daily rate of £350-375 p.d will represent either a logical increase or parallel to your current earning potential.
Our client is a highly progressive price-comparison service, utilizing online and mobile app platforms. It was originally founded in Sweden and now operates internationally.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £350-375 per day, the new Finance Manager will gain great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly