Part Qualified Financial Analyst
A market leading technology brand is working exclusively with Robert Half to recruit a Financial Analyst. If you are currently studying ACCA/CIMA and are looking to work in a forward thinking and brand focused accounting role then please get in touch.
This business has a great reputation Worldwide and is really looking for value add finance professionals who strive to develop and progress.
As you will be required to join the existing finance team to really drive robust financial control and improved management information.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Act as a Finance Business Partner to allocated Regional Operations Managers and Service Delivery Managers, offering financial guidance and support, whilst being part of their management team.
- Prepare monthly review packs with appropriate narrative following a financial analysis of key trends and variances across Cost Centres and General Ledger Accounts to be presented at management meetings.
- Working to ensure all costs are recovered and charged.
- Dealing with a variety of day-to-day queries from a range of business managers.
- Assist and support managers throughout the annual budget process.
- Manage the month end close including preparing and posting journals into SAP, controlling accruals/prepayments, processing cross charges and performing analysis on the overall integrity of the P&L.
- Invoice integrity checks.
- Assist with internal and external audits and analysis.
- Assist with Balance Sheet Accounting.
- Attend regular training sessions.
- Other ad-hoc activities and projects as allocated by the Finance Manager.
- Ensure we operate with a high level of financial integrity.
If you are currently studying ACCA/CIMA and looking for a Junior Finance Analyst role then please apply to find out more. Ideally you will need a strong academic background and have worked for strong branded business. If you are looking to make your first move out of practice then this could be a really exciting next step.
This business is a strong and well recognised Technology business in Wokingham. Other than Technology they get heavily involved in sponsorship, events and corporate entertainment.
Salary & Benefits
£35,000 - £45000 + Benefit and Study.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.