Robert Half is working with an extremely prestigious organisation to recruit a Credit Controller to join their friendly team.
The Role -
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Contacting individuals or business customers when payment is overdue
- Setting up repayment plans and working with debt counsellors
- Processing payments
- Checking credit records and tracing missing debtors
- Starting legal proceedings if debts are not paid within an agreed time
- Setting up and maintaining customer files
- Liaising with solicitors
Profile - You must possess the following skills:
- The ability to work to strict deadlines
- Negotiation skills
- Administrative and computer skills
- The ability to explain financial matters clearly
Company - The company is a FMCG organisation within Reading Town centre. This organisation really values its staff and offers excellent career progression opportunities.
Salary & Benefits - Paying a salary of up to Â£30k and offering an annual discretionary bonus.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.