An opportunity has arisen to join an innovative and growing organisation in Milton Keynes. The business are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their organisation on a permanent basis. As Accounts Assistant in Milton Keynes you will receive a salary of between £24000 and £28000 per annum as well as full study support. As Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Completing Purchase and Sales Ledger duties
- Completion of VAT returns monthly and annually
- Month end general ledger duties
- Fixed asset register and depreciation
- Preparing month end management and financial accounts for a number of clients
- Liaising with HMRC
- journals, prepayments and accruals
- Assisting with Fixed Assets
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis with regards to financial activity
As Accounts Assistant you must;
- Demonstrate good problem solving skills
- Have a strong background within accounting
- Have good Excel skills including pivot tables and V- lookups
- Have experience of working towards tight deadlines
As a rapidly growing organisation in Milton Keynes the organisation are recruiting an Assistant Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. The business boast brand new offices with a bright and professional working environment and will offer full study support and on the job training to the successful candidate.
Salary & Benefits
As Accounts Assistant in Milton Keynes you will receive a salary of between £24000 and £28000 per annum as well as company specific benefits. You will also receive full study support.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly