Corporate Finance Assistant Manager
Robert Half are hiring for a Corporate Finance Assistant Manager for a leading practice and finance consultancy. This is a permanent full-time position which can be based either in Milton Keynes, St Albans or London.
This is a varied role which will involve working within the corporate finance team on financial due diligence, valuations, bank lending reviews, assisting clients with acquisitions, sales or mergers.
As an assistant manager you will assist on larger/complex transactions, taking more of a leading role on smaller transactions. The candidate must interface with clients, management, external financiers and other professionals.
- Lead/assist with the preparation of due diligence and valuation reports, information memorandums and financial models
- Assist with the preparation of fee estimates, proposals and budget for client assignments
- Attend and participate in meetings relevant to the projects/transactions
- Play an active role in business development, attending networking events and assisting with marketing activities
- Coach and develop the junior members of the team
- Assist in developing and marketing the corporate finance team along with the Director
The company is looking to hire a recently qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / ICAS) with circa 0-3 years post-qualified experience.
Experience working within corporate finance is required, in particular preparation of due diligence reports. Experience in producing valuation reports would also be beneficial.
The client is a leading professional services firm and financial consultancy whose corporate finance team is growing and highly regarded.
Salary & Benefits
Salary is in the region of £45,000 to £55,000 dependent on location and level of relevant experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.