Finance Analyst - International Seller Services Finance
You will have 3 key responsibilities; firstly, full ownership of the Profit and Loss account for Consumer Electronics, secondly, full finance responsibility for the Small & Light programme in FBA, and thirdly, you will act as the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) lead for the UK Marketplace Finance team. You will be expected to partner closely with the Seller Services and Retail teams, from Finance and Operations, to support and monitor the business’ strategic, financial and operational plans.
· Finance controllership of the Consumer Electronics P&L including explaining current and historic performance, and providing effective commercial business challenge, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are achieved or beaten.
· Close working partnership with the Hardlines Head of Seller Services.
· Completion of insightful Product Family Monthly Business Review (MBR) commentary and attendance at MBR review with UK Country Manager.
· Partnership with the Small & Light programme team in the development and growth of this initiative. Production of Small & Light P&L and ownership of business cases.
· Point of contact between London and Luxembourg FP&A team and ensure there is a constructive relationship for both teams.
· Continuous development of efficient reporting tools to support decision-making across the entire UK 3P organisation.
· Close working relationship with the Luxembourg based, EU 3P FP&A team, to aid in the delivery of the monthly actuals and forecasting and planning processes.
· Ownership of the reporting and finance governance for the UK Marketplace Finance team, including coordination of Monthly Business Reviews and periodic responsibility for writing the document.
· Providing analytical support such as the evaluation of business proposals, and driving ad-hoc cross-functional projects.
· Strong academic background combined with finance qualification and/or Masters or equivalent.
· Proven commercial finance / business partnering / FP&A experience within a complex matrix-organisation.
· Robust analytical & modelling skills.
· Strong verbal & written communication skills.
· Strong business judgment and good instincts.
· Experience from a fast-paced environment and/or a blue-chip company.
· Able to prioritize and work to tight deadlines.
· Able to operate at all levels, by staying connected to the details as well as being able to step back and see the bigger picture.
· Able to build positive business relationships and work collaboratively.
· Able to simplify and improve inefficient or unnecessarily complex processes.
· Knowledge of SQL