Robert Half Temporaries team are currently representing an exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller an ongoing temporary role in Northampton. The role is working for a large well established local organisation with a global presence. Due to a project this role has been signed off for a 2-3 months with the high possibility of an extension past this.
The role is working within a busy finance team of 15 with 3 in Credit Control where full training and support will be offered. I have worked with this client for many years and have consistently been given feedback about how lovely the team are to work for and how well looked after they have been.
- Credit Control
- Chasing overdue payments - via outbound calls and emails
- Reducing a backlog of overdue invoices
- Managing your own ledger - circa 300 live accounts
- Re issuing invoices
- Allocating payments
- Reducing the age debt and debtor days
- Working to monthly targets
- Support during month end procedures
- Producing ad hoc reports
- Dealing with and resolving queries - liaising with internal and external contacts to resolve issues
- Arranging payment plans
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in a Credit Control
- Comfortable chasing overdue payments
- Able to arrange payment plans
- Can do attitude to work
- Happy to help others out with their ledger
- Working as a team to achieve targets
A manufacturing business near to Kettering/ Corby and within an easy bus route from Kettering/ Corby. They have recently appointed a new Finance Director who has made some really positive changes including implementing a new system and stream ling processes so staff can spend more time doing more interesting reporting and analysis rather than inputting the same information into the system, Excel and reports. This role is initially temporary to help with a back log but could create something longer term for the right person.
Salary and benefits:
- Circa £10-11per hour (£20,000 - £22,000)
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Ample Parking on site
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible hours as long as you work your 37.5 hours you can structure them to suit you
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Apply for Credit Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly