Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently working with our client, a well-respected client in Bristol, in their recruitment of a Finance Manager on a permanent contract. The role will pay up to £50,000 + a large benefits package.
Sitting with a focus on management accounts and commercial decisions, the role holder will be required to provide financial control and support key business decisions. You will co-ordinate and consolidate the management accounts, giving insight and analysis to senior stakeholders.
- Consolidate monthly management accounts
- KPI analysis, reporting and insight to present to senior stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business and provide analysis and insight to support commercial business decisions
- Deliver systems process improvement, and drive efficiencies where necessary
- Support all quarterly, bi annual and year end results, including reconciliations
- Working with the wider business to collate business information to deliver senior stakeholder reporting
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong on SAP & Excel
- Previous management accounting experience
- Strong communication skills
The Company creates a brilliant working environment, and prides itself on promoting people within giving its employees many opportunities for carer development.
For more information, please call Paige on 01179 935 400, or to apply, please e-mail your CV
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
More searches like this
- Newly qualified Retail Accountant jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Newly qualified Retail Finance Manager jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Newly qualified Retail Financial Accountant jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Newly qualified Retail Management Accountant jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Newly qualified Retail Financial Reporting jobs in Bristol (City Centre)