Credit Controller / Sales Ledger
Euro Car Parts is part of the LKQ Corporation, a Fortune 500 company and market leader in collision repair and recycled parts in North America and Europe, with an annualized turnover exceeding $5 billion worldwide and more than 20,000 employees across 7 countries.
Euro Car Parts is the fastest growing, largest automotive aftermarket specialist in the UK, with over 12,000 employees in over 220 branches nationwide.
Continued phenomenal growth in both the UK and Europe and an annual turnover of over £1bn, it is the passion, high energy, tenacity and a “will to win” that are the driving force behind the astounding, yet consistent growth.
Purpose of the Role:
To oversee customer accounts ensuring payments are made within the terms agreed with our customers coupled with reducing the Company’s risk and debtor days. Working closely with our branches and customers to reduce debtor days for each assigned branch. Ensuring their designated customers pay within the terms set by the business.
- Dealing with high volume outgoing and inbound calls to and from customers and branches
- Chasing customers via telephone, letter and e-mail
- Working closely with Euro Car Parts branches and external customers to resolve queries
- Generation and sending of appropriate chasing letters to customers when necessary
- Placing accounts on stop / taking accounts off stop at the appropriate times
- Escalating any issues to Regional Credit Manager or Branch Managers where necessary
- Reviewing aged debt to minimise outstanding balances
- Account reconciliation, query resolution
- Prompt production and despatch of statements,
- Credit limit increases on accounts using credit agency facility
- Ledger reviews focusing on over 90 day debt and unallocated cash
- Cash allocation
- Prioritisation and allocation of unallocated cash and unidentified payments
- Cash collection targets are achieved
- Taking Credit Card Payments
- Checking legal indicators and preparing accounts for litigation
- A full driving licence is required as occasional travelling to customers and branches will be necessary
- Experience working within a busy credit control environment.
- Account reconciliation, dealing with intricate accounts would be preferable
- Previous cash collection experience essential
- Ability to deal with high inbound and making high outbound calls
Your career with Euro Car Parts is only limited by your ambition and will to succeed.
For exceeding expectations in this fiercely competitive market we offer;
- A highly competitive salary
- Genuine career progression
- Holiday discounts with cashback
- Up to 40% discount for tickets to major family attractions and cinemas
- Up to 20% discounts for various high street retailers
- Plus amazing deals and discounts for 3000 gyms in the UK
This vacancy represents a superb career opportunity for a suitably experienced individual looking to take their career to the next level with the UK's leading Automotive Aftermarket Distributor.
Due to the large volumes of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to respond to each applicant individually.