Credit Control Manager
Credit Control Manager
Euro Car Parts is part of the LKQ Corporation, a Fortune 500 company and market leader in collision repair and recycled parts in North America and Europe, with an annualized turnover exceeding $5 billion worldwide and more than 20,000 employees across 7 countries.
Euro Car Parts is the fastest growing, largest automotive aftermarket specialist in the UK, with over 12,000 employees in over 220 branches nationwide.
Continued phenomenal growth in both the UK and Europe and an annual turnover of over £1bn, it is the passion, high energy, tenacity and a “will to win” that are the driving force behind the astounding, yet consistent growth.
Purpose of the Role:
- Responsible for a small team of credit controllers within a high volume high value ledger of a £1bn business. Driving cash collections and helping to minimise risk. Ensuring that Credit policy areas are maintained and adhered to within all parts of the business. Strong relationship management is key, with both internal and external customers.
- You will oversee customer accounts within your ledgers, ensuring accurate payments are made within the terms agreed and help reduce debtor days. You will need to work closely and effectively with our branch network and senior managers/directors to work through any credit issues that arise.
- You will also assist in the contact and duties of our outsourced offshore processing team based in India, making sure that their duties are carried out correctly, on time and within scope.
- Production of key reports, metrics, SLA’s and KPI’s will be required for various aspects of your area, as well as some other ad hoc reporting.
- Minimum of 5 years Credit Control management experience
- Experience of high volume account management
- Account reconciliation, dealing with intricate accounts is essential
- Exceptional drive of cash collection through team management.
- Manager and develop a credit team of approx. 6 FTE’s (inc. 1-2-1’s and PDP’s)
- Strong HR skills and dealing with team issues.
- Direct Debit set up/collection experience.
- Strong Excel skills and report creation.
- Exceptional communication skills. Track record of stakeholder management at all levels.
Your career with Euro Car Parts is only limited by your ambition and will to succeed.
For exceeding expectations in this fiercely competitive market we offer;
- A highly competitive salary
- End of year bonus
- Genuine career progression
- Holiday discounts with cashback
- Up to 40% discount for tickets to major family attractions and cinemas
- Up to 20% discounts for various high street retailers
- Plus amazing deals and discounts for 3000 gyms in the UK
This vacancy represents a superb career opportunity for a suitably experienced individual looking to take their career to the next level with the UK's leading Automotive Aftermarket Distributor.
Due to the large volumes of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to respond to each applicant individually.
Apply for Credit Control Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly