Newly Qualified Accounts / Audit Senior
Newly Qualified Accounts / Audit Senior - Northampton
A challenging opportunity for a newly qualified ACA / ACCA with a general audit and accounts background. The role will provide autonomy and responsibility dealing with clients as you will be given your own portfolio to deal with and have the support and training from the managers and partners as you are groomed for progression within the firm.
The audit work will be a combination of supporting the audit manager but also leading some of the smaller audits.The role will also involve training and assisting with the development of junior members of staff as well as reviewing some of the juniors work.
Training clients in bookkeeping and being able to interpret their accounts is an important part of the firm's work. Confidence when dealing with clients is essential, together with good written and verbal communication skills. There will be ad hoc assignments such as preparing business plans and cash flow forecasting.
- Preparation of accounts from client’s prime records and accounting software
- Producing accounts to draft stage, including Tax Computation for Manager Review
- Assisting with Audits as required, and ultimately leading audits
- Training and developing junior members of staff
- Dealing with clients and assisting with training client’s in respect of their book keeping requirements
- Nearly or newly ACCA or ACA qualified.
- Dealing with client queries and liaising with clients in respect of accounting matters.
- Supporting the managers in running their portfolios.
- Assisting with “one off” jobs such as cash flow forecasts.
- Preparation of management accounts and VAT returns.
- Knowledge of Sage essential.
- Knowledge of IRIS and other software useful.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level of integrity and commitment.
- Supportive and reliable team member
Please contact Wavelength if this position is of interest and you have the experience and skills relevant to the role.
Apply for Newly Qualified Accounts / Audit Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly