An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join my clients busy team at their head office in Bradford. We are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk who has experience in controlling purchase ledgers and nominal accounts.
- To take responsibility for our purchase ledger
- Entering invoices on Sage Matching POs and delivery dockets to invoices
- Coding invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements on a monthly basis
- Preparing the payment run each month
- Dealing with any queries with suppliers
- Assist with month end procedures
- Will have start to finish purchase ledger experience with Sage
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a busy environment
- Be well organised and able to prioritise
- Be a team player and have a "can do" attitude
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Apply for Purchase Ledger
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly