Interim Finance Process Improvement Consultant
Robert Half Management Resources are recruiting an Interim Finance Process Improvement Consultant for a leading UK business based in Wiltshire. This is an interim contract lasting for 3-6 months initially with possibility for extension.
Job function: Finance Process Improvement Consultant
Rate: Up to £600 per day
Duration: 3-6 months
The Finance Process Improvement Consultant role:
- Design and implement process improvements for operational finance
- Streamline process, achieving cost savings and efficiencies
- Work with stakeholders at various levels
- Aiming to fully utilise resources available in the business at present
Experience / Skills Required:
- Previous interim experience in finance transformation / process improvement
- Management experience of transactional finance teams
- Able to communicate and build confidence at all levels of the business
- Experience in shared services centres, outsourcing / off-shoring would be ideal
My client is a leading UK business based in Wiltshire. They have parking onsite at their offices.
To be considered for this role, please send your updated CV (Word doc not PDF) to sam . richards @ roberthalf . co . uk
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.