Interim Bid Manager
Robert Half Management Resources are currently in partnership with a Multinational company in the West Midlands who are looking to recruit for an Interim Bid Manager. This is a key role as you will be Responsible for the preparation of informed and compelling Bid responses.
This is a very 'hands on' role and you will be responsible for;
- Writing commercially insightful, technical differentiated bids
- Interpreting Customer requirements and developing appropriate bid strategy
- Delivering completed written bid responses against agreed deadlines
- Re-write / edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders
- Preparing detailed Budget Costings to support Submissions
The ideal candidate will have extensive bid writing experience, be process driven and have proven experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
The role will last circa 3-6 months and pay circa £350 per day, dependant on experience. They want someone to start within the next week. If you are interested in this role, please send through your latest, tailored CV along with a quick summary of your relevant experience and we will be in touch straight away
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement