Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for a Sales Ledger Clerk in Bradford City Centre, to support the Finance Manager in the day to day running of the Billing Team. The position will offer considerable opportunity for the right person to gain sales ledger experience within a rapidly developing area of the Business.
Key responsibilities for this job:
- Work closely with all finance teams
- Maintaining accurate ledger customer accounts.
- Raising sales invoices and credit notes.
- Deal efficiently with any customer queries regarding their accounts.
- All queries should be logged, tracked and escalated, if necessary, until the issue has been successfully resolved.
- Working closely with internal/external customers to ensure the accurate recording of data within company databases.
- Any other duties considered appropriate for the role.
Knowledge and experience required:
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must be PC literate and able to use standard software packages particularly Excel
- Responsible and willing to take ownership of work
- Sharing responsibilities and strong team working capability
- Good communication skills are essential and must be able to work on own initiative.
- Must be able to adapt to the use of non-standard systems, standalone databases and bespoke packages
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
Apply for Sales Ledger
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly