Commercial and Finance Administrator
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to work in the fast paced, strong team environment of Dixons Travel.
There couldn’t be a more incredible time to join us, and to play a part in our growing success story as we become the UK’s Digital Leader in Technology support.
Reporting into the Commercial Director and responsible for supporting the Category teams by ensuring effective maintenance of all Trading Accounts through the development and production of reports, managing all aspects of supplier funding and financial processes. Dealing with both internal and external finance departments and providing administrative support to achieve the category’s overall financial and business objectives.
- Own the Trading Account Trackers and use this to forecast and actualise all claims agreed with Supplier’s appropriately.
- Pro-actively manage the process for communicating and obtaining the relevant financial information from the Category Teams.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all Teams to ensure business performance objectives are met.
- Undertake all Deal file set maintenance including invoice prices, sales out allowances, deliveries in allowances and stock compensations. At the end of each claim period ensure all claims are logged and issued to the Supplier.
- Ensure information on the trading terms relating to the Trading Account is up to date and money for promotional funding, rebates and Supplier turnover are regularly processed.
- Liaise with Suppliers and AP support teams to ensure finance compliance and resolve issues.
- Resolve pricing and promotional pricing queries on the system.
- Raise invoices for SAP on non-merchandise suppliers (customers).
- Ad-hoc data analysis as required to Support the team.
- Ad-hoc administration to support commercial team.
You will have:
- An intermediate level user of MS Excel and relevant experience gained within a commercial environment.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure line level accuracy.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills to be able to monitor deals and supplier funded agreements.
- Able to commit and deliver to deadlines.
- Good experience of influencing decisions and challenging performance.
- Self motivated, personal drive and able to work within a team to deliver set targets.
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.