Mixed Tax Senior
Our client has won a considerable amount of new clients over the last 12 months as a result of their dedication to delivering the highest level of client service.
- Working closely with the Partners you will manage your own portfolio of Corporate and Personal cases with c.60% of your time spent on compliance and c.40% spent on planning advice.
- Responsible for the preparation, review and submission of Corporation Tax computations.
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of personal tax returns.
- Undertaking general tax advisory work.
- Preparation of statutory and non-statutory clearance applications for submission to HMRC, remuneration planning, CGT and IHT planning.
- Ad-hoc international work.
- Proving supervision and coaching to less experience members of the team.
- For those that have interest in Networking, you will be given the opportunity to play an active role in the business development side of the firm.
Our client expects this role to transition to a managerial role within the next 18 months and will put a structured development plan in place to ensure that you are ready to make the step up.
- Ideally you will be CTA/ATT and/or ACA/ACCA qualified.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role is essential.
- As our client is unable to provide sponsorship you must have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.