Job ID: SLYK05
Salary: £65,000 to £100,000 (dependent upon experience) + benefits + bonus + partnership opportunity
Levitate Recruitment have been commissioned to speak with experienced Corporate Tax Professionals that are either already at Director level or are keen to make that next step.
Our client, an International Accountancy practice is currently experiencing steady growth due to their fantastic reputation within the UK and overseas markets. As a result of increased workload they are actively seeking an experienced Tax professional to join the Senior Management team in managing a wide range of specialist clients.
- Provision of technical and tax planning advice to an established portfolio, working as necessary with managers and partners in Tax and Audit
- Commercial support to the Office’s business development effort to help win new clients and ensure the continuing growth of the office
- Advising on the delivery of client projects and planning issues
- Work with the wider UK International Tax specialists to provide a local point of contact focussed on international tax matters
- Development of other members of staff.
To be eligible for this position you must meet the following criteria:
- Good working knowledge of business income tax, personal tax and compliance work.
- CTA qualified – If you also have ACA or ACCA then this is an added bonus
- Good commercial acumen with the ability to harness and develop client relations.
- Ability to demonstrate and understanding of risk management issues.
- This firm are unable to offer VISA sponsorship to work in the UK.
Apply for TAX DIRECTOR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly