Robert Half are working with a family-owned care provider based near Guildford to recruit for a Part-Time bookkeeper. Paying £25-30,000 on a full-time basis, the client is looking for an experienced bookkeeper to come into the business for 25-30 hours per week (flexible working is possible).
The successful candidate will be acting as the bookkeeper for a number of care establishments across surrey.
- Bank reconciliations
- Account reconciliations (inter-company etc)
- Purchase Ledger - managing & processing supplier invoices & payments, and dealing with queries
- Sales Ledger - assisting in the monthly invoicing process to all clients & debt collection
- Liaise with operational teams with regards petty cash submissions and processing expenses
- Assisting in month end procedures. Closing ledgers etc.
- Assisting in producing draft management accounts and answering queries from the Directors.
The successful bookkeeper will have previous experience working within an accounts team.
They will be at minimum studying towards their AAT, or Qualified by Experience.
Experience using Xero and Sage 50 is preferred, although any experience working with established finance software will be considered.
Good excel skills are essential (up to V-look ups and Pivot tables).
You must be able to work as part of a team or on your own, with the ability to organise your own workload.
Salary & Benefits
£24 - 30,000 (full time) plus benefits
25-30 hours per week
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement