Finance Business Partner
A customer focused Financial Business Partnering role, responsible for financial analysis, management accounts and building relationships with key stakeholders associated with the organisation.
A small local government housing association. It prides itself on its modern way of working, ensuring staff have a healthy work/life balance by offering flexible working hours and beautiful new state-of-the-art offices.
The suitable candidate will need to have the ability to:
- Deliver the 30 year Business plan
- Deliver the annual budget
- Close accounts for the group
- Produce the annual statement of accounts
- Act as the key contact for the external auditors and delivery of a clean audit opinion
The successful candidate will be:
Significantly, this role will be customer focused and the successful applicant will have the ability to influence and challenge operational leads in a constructive way.
This role will provide a salary of around £225-£250 a day dependent on experience