Part Time Bookkeeper
Nice local Part Time role in NW London.
Experienced Bookkeeper required.
£35,000 pro rata
Our client is a private family office with a range of investments and interests across various companies, properties, trusts, charities and pension schemes.
This role will have responsibility for maintain accounting records for a number of entities, responsibilities including:-
- Bank reconciliations on a monthly basis for all entities
- Maintaining stock records on Sage/Excel for various entities
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Accounts payable authorisations and BACs runs
- Assist with annual accounts preparation and reconciliations
- Processing sales invoices - sterling and foreign currency
- Debtor, creditor and intercompany reconciliations
- Ad hoc responsibilities and learn from the FC and FD.
You should be an accomplished Bookkeeper, experienced in most of the above tasks. You should have good Excel skills and a strong understanding of debits and credits. You should also be keen to learn new things and have a strong attention to detail.
This is an excellent Part Time Bookkeeper role for someone looking for a solid long term part time local bookkeeping role in a friendly stable company.
More searches like this
- Part qualified Property / Housing / Real Estate Accountant jobs in London (Greater)
- Part qualified Property / Housing / Real Estate Accounts Assistant jobs in London (Greater)
- Part qualified Property / Housing / Real Estate Bookkeeping jobs in London (Greater)
- Part qualified Property / Housing / Real Estate Finance Manager jobs in London (Greater)
- Part qualified Property / Housing / Real Estate Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger jobs in London (Greater)