Financial Analyst / Management Accountant / Finance Specialist
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: London Victoria
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company has a unique place at the heart of Heathrow Airport. Their 24/7 presence in terminals 2, 3, 4, and 5 allows them to serve arriving customers with Transfers, Hotels & other services.
The Group has ambitious expansion plans and, to help them achieve these, they are looking for a knowledgeable, professionally qualified Financial Analyst to join the Company in their Victoria Office.
They are looking for somebody to join their team who not only has experience, but also has a positive, problem solving, can-do approach and the ambition to do well in the role.
The main focus is to provide a range of analysis and reporting for management and operational use, with specific focus on the company's main trading activities and Finance systems.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your role will include duties such as:
- Manage and develop the existing range of both financial and non-financial reporting the Management and Operations teams
- Manage and develop reporting and analysis to support both forecasting and decision making
- Manage the finance elements of payment reporting including report creation, changes, testing and continued development
- Be the key finance resource for all future system changes, testing and development
- Manage and develop existing processes within the finance team and across other areas of the business
- Provide operational support to end-users in Finance where required
- Be the key finance resource for all future Finance related projects and system changes including development, testing and report creation
- Ad-hoc new projects across the finance team as required
- Degree level qualification
- Ideally part qualified CIMA/ACCA or similar finance qualification
- High level use of Microsoft Packages - Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Previous experience of Navision and Data analysing systems
- From a practical finance background with a minimum of 3 years' experience working in a finance department along with substantial experience in the use of finance systems, reporting and databases
- Advanced excel analytical and modelling skills
- Advanced MS Access and SQL skills with ability to build, manage and create reporting from complex databases
- Experience of reporting from finance systems and providing detailed analysis
- Ability to analyse, interpret and provide insight & commentary on financial reports
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the business
- Motivated to improve existing working practices
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise and achieve given time scales
- Self-starter, uses own initiative and able to work with minimum supervision
- Methodical approach to planning and organising workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- 40 hours per week, occasional weekend working
- 20 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Healthcare...and more.
NOTE: Our Client will only consider candidates who are eligible to work and live in the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Financial Analyst, Finance Manager, Finance Analyst, Financial Assistant, Accounts Coordinator, Finance Associate, Financial Controller, Finance Coordinator, Finance Specialist, Financial Executive, Financial Accounting, Cost Controller, Accounts Controller, Senior Finance Analyst, Accounts Analyst, CIMA, ACCA, Finance Controller will also be considered for this role.