Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
A Financial Planning & Analysis Manager is sought by a leading, brand name FTSE-250 plc who are the obvious leader in their field. Established well over 100 years ago, their name is synonymous within the industry in which they operate. They have grown (from an original single product offering) to provide a full suite of products and services that sees them transact with around 15 million people per year. The organisation is expanding and this is an excellent time to join.
The post of Financial Planning & Analysis Manager has been newly created and it will report to the Divisional Director of Finance. You will own & develop the key financial models used to provide an understanding of business performance and you will also assess the value of all business cases. Your duties will include:
· Ensure robustness and accuracy of financial models; enable provision of value-adding analysis to understand commercial performance.
· Develop full understanding of, and ability to flex the assumptions built into the logic of, all financial models.
· Drive an improvement in monthly forecasting, reporting & analysis.
· Own & review all business cases to ensure correct investment decisions.
· Partner with finance and non-finance stakeholders to ensure they know what information to upload and when and that all needs are met.
· A wide range of ad hoc analytical projects to support the business.
The ideal candidate for the post of Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA) with significant financial modelling experience or it may be someone who has gained all-round modelling experience within a financial environment. Superior knowledge of Excel is expected and candidates with knowledge of SQL and / or MS Azure may be at a slight advantage. You will be bright, tenacious, naturally curious and offer excellent attention to detail. Further, you will be innovative in your work and will be an excellent & analytical problem solver. Progression opportunities are available both within and outside of finance.
Salary: £60000 - £65000 + £6k car allowance + 20% bonus + bens
iMPART Recruitment encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment operates as an employment agency and an employment business. Unfortunately due to the high level of responses we receive, we are only able to reply to successful applicants.
More searches like this
- Newly qualified Transport / Logistics Corporate Finance jobs in London (Central)
- Newly qualified Transport / Logistics Management Accountant jobs in London (Central)
- Newly qualified Transport / Logistics Financial Analyst jobs in London (Central)
- Newly qualified Transport / Logistics Finance Business Partner jobs in London (Central)