Are you a fully qualified accountant with several years experience of working within a busy public practice accountancy firm? Are you anxious to develop and demonstrate your leadership abilities with the desire to take on more responsibility and fulfil your potential?
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd have a fantastic opportunity for a hard-working and focused Partner Designate or Client Manager, who has the potential and ambition to develop into a fully-fledged Partner within a progressive and successful accountancy firm based in Lancashire. The perfect candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with a minimum of 6 years’ working in practice, incorporating solid external audit experience.
You will be working closely with the existing Partners in taking an active part in the management and operation of the practice. The perfect Partner Designate/Client Manager will need excellent technical knowledge in accounts and audit, combined with the commercial acumen to implement and contribute to the business strategies for the firm.
This is a fantastic opportunity that should not be missed. This Partner Designate job has been recently created to assist the Partner of Professional Practices department in helping to maintain and run the professional team.
Our client, based in Lancashire, is a well-established and independent accountancy firm providing Accounting & Corporate Advisory services for specialist sectors including Leisure and Healthcare. With offices across the UK, they have an enviable reputation for providing quality services designed to improve business performance and profitability.
You will notice that this Partner Designate role based in Lancashire is the perfect opportunity to help with the development of your career, enabling you to seek new challenges and opportunities with promotion prospects in place.
The main responsibilities for this Partner Designate job include:
• Build client relationships for a range of corporate and professional clients
• Attending client meetings
• Ad hoc projects
• Managing the flow of work within the accountancy practice
• Become audit RI to lead statutory audit
• Team leader for client service standards
• Managing a team of fully qualified and part qualified accountants
• Participating in business development activities
The perfect Partner Designate will be an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant and will have circa 6 years’ experience of working within a demanding public practice accountancy firm. Not only will you require outstanding communication skills and the ability to lead and motivate others, but the passion and drive to deliver a first-class service to clients.
Do you feel like you can recognise and understand a client’s needs whilst possessing the skills and experience to produce reliable and high-quality work?
To be successful for this role, you will need to have experience in:
• External Audit at a senior level
• Exceptional organisational, planning and communication skills
• Reviewing and improving current process to promote quality and efficiency
• Managing, leading and developing other members of staff
• Providing an exceptionally high level of service to practice management
Additional desirable experience includes:
• Working with Solicitors along with other professional practices
• Completing SRA Accounts Rules audit work
• Preparing tax computations for Partnerships, Limited companies and individuals
• Audit control systems and knowledge of all current Reporting Standards
Finally, it’s clear that if you are ambitious and driven you should apply for this exceptional Partner Designate job based in Lancashire. Lets’ take the next step, apply now.
To find out about more Partner Designate jobs in Lancashire please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.
Apply for Partner Designate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly