Financial Analyst in West London
- Work to ensure the data, reporting and analysis produced by the Controlling department is provided in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide a suite of month end reports and analysis files for use within the cluster, and for Region Controlling, ensuring accuracy and the ability to provide further verbal and written insight and understanding of the result.
- Work to improve overall reporting processes to ensure best practice is adhered too.
- Lead the consolidation of budget and forecast data into a single source, from the Product Business Partners within the team.
- Support Regional requests for additional information and analysis.
- Review month end results to ensure accuracy of postings and provide variance analysis.
- Ability to dissect and understand financial results and communicate this to Seniors (CFO, other SMT members, etc).
- Responsible for SAP cost centre structure across the cluster
- Setting up allocation cycles in SAP across the cluster
- Responsibility for supporting certain functional cost areas with reporting of results and preparation of budgets and forecasts.
Location - West London
Salary - £28k to £33k
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement