Commercial Retail Analyst
Robert Half have been engaged by an instantly recognisable household brand based in Leeds City Centre who are looking to add a Commercial Finance Analyst to their Finance function.
This is a newly created role reporting into the FP&A Manager but working in a fairly autonomous environment.
This role will offer the candidate the opportunity to build relationships with Senior Managers external of Finance & genuinely make an impact to the bottom line of the division.
You will be tasked on:
- Identifying opportunities to drive revenue in retail
- Weekly flash reporting on performance
- Challenging the business on where to invest to improve its return
- Liase with trading/retail teams to drill into margin of sale
- Understand the impact of promotions pricing
- Periodic reporting on performance & trends
In order to be considered for the role you must:
- Be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Possess Retail industry experience
- Have a proven commercial mindset
- Influence stakeholders external of finance
- Excellent analytical skills
Salary & Benefits
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Defined Progression Path
- Leeds City Centre Location
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement