Financial Controller - our client is a significant Fashion supplier to the Fashion Retail sector. Based in Central London, the company is supplying major retailers in the UK, US and Europe. With an enviable client base, the company is constantly expanding (current turnover £70m) and has an excellent opportunity for a qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACMA/ACA as Financial Controller
Reporting directly to an impressive FD, the Financial Controller will provide the Board with key support as the company continues its year on year growth including:-
- Attend Board Meetings, presenting on profitability, margins, sales and department analysis
- Responsibility for and overseeing a finance team of 4 accounts assistants
- Management of cash flow, bank facilities, supplier payments and working capital issues
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, P&L, balance sheet, MI and analysis
- Month end close, reconciliations, statutory reporting, Intrastat, EC sales and VAT
- Ad hoc project work, business plans and systems development.
- Liaison with banks, suppliers, HMRC and international tax authorities
A Financial Controller with a strong confident personality is essential to build relationships with key stakeholders, challenge decisions, take ownership of the role and progress upwards within a growing business. Excellent Financial Controller career opportunity for a high calibre qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA/ACMA accountant who can demonstrate success and progress in their career to date.