Financial Reporting Accountant
This role will take responsibility for the preparation of monthly financial results and will liaise directly with senior management to support process improvement throughout the organisation.
An instantly recognisable financial services organisation.
- Preparation of monthly management and statutory financials
- Preparation of monthly actuals reporting for flash and full close for the business
- Develop financial reporting to meet changing business requirements
- Monthly cash flow analysis and reporting
- Assists Financial Accounting Lead with checks to ensure that all accounting and financial control policies are understood and applied within the business
- Proactively working to improve the financial reporting processes and controls within the function and management of process documentation
- Act as liaison with internal/external auditors, and prepare required reporting/documentation to meet requirements.
- Qualified accountant
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Insurance / Financial Services experience
- Excellent excel skills
- Excellent communication skills.
A competitive salary of up to £70,000 per annum plus benefits.