Senior Accountant role with exceptional scope for progression
Are you a Qualified Accountant well-rounded experience of Accounts, Taxation, Audit & VAT?
We are seeking an ambitious individual from a general practice background who can bring with them a diverse skill-set and professional manner. In return, you will gain access to a flexible working environment and have the opportunity to join a dynamic and lively team.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are working with an exceptionally successful Cambridgeshire based independent practice to source a dynamic Senior Accountant to supplement their Senior Management Team. This Senior Accountant Job in Cambridge is suitable for an ambitious ACCA/ACA qualified accountant working in a public practice accountancy firm. The role will involve managing a portfolio of clients across a breadth of sectors and is very much a client facing role.
The practice provides a range of accounting services including Audit & Accounts, Taxation advice/planning and Payroll services, Corporate Finance and Financial Services. Culture within the practice would suit someone who is eager to progress, but who enjoys a sound work/life balance.
The Senior Accountant job will entail;
• Year End compliance work for a range of clients including Sole Traders, Partnerships & Limited Companies
• VAT Returns
• Corporation tax returns and basic tax advice to clients
• Supporting the work and development of Junior and part qualified accountants
• Production of management accounts
The perfect Senior Accountant will have gained 1-2 years’ post qualified experience working within a busy public practice accountancy firm and have a proven track record of delivery excellence. You will be confident in communicating with clients at all levels, and in managing multiple deadlines. We are ideally looking with an accountant who has experience in using Xero, however this is not essential.
This role will ideally suit a Semi Senior Accountant looking to progress into a management role or an existing Senior Accountant who is looking to join a public practice that will enable them to achieve their career goals. The practice has won awards in recent years highlighting them as one of the top employers in the region.
To find out about more Senior Accountant jobs in Cambridge please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.
More searches like this
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Accountant jobs in Cambridge
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Compliance jobs in Cambridge
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Management Accountant jobs in Cambridge
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Tax jobs in Cambridge
- Qualified by Experience Accounting Practice Financial Reporting jobs in Cambridge